Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fuck the Vitamin Conspiracy

AUGH, I COME ON WALL

Fuck the Vitamin conspiracy, it's all the bullshit of the heteronomic industrial complex of North America and all those other bitches who agreed to suck my dick, which, agreeably, is an awesome instrument of peace, love, and the slave working-class of South America, which is why I like to bathe Latino chicks. Also, also, also, why doesn't that blonde chick suck my cock? And what about those hippie-Crats such as Bee-rack Hu-seen O-bammazzz. And those two thoughts are connected in case you are wondering, in case you're too stupid to figure it out and brainwashed by the North American white privilege system. I admit, I am also brainwashed, but I have advanced through enough white privilege training to see through the fucking Global North lies, because I have purified myself by fucking as many people as possible and spoiling the ignorant proles with venereal diseases. So learn a fucking lesson from me, bitches!!!

Holy shit, I just saw Batman! Batman is a bourgeois cock-sucking whore.....just read the fucking Bat-man comics, man. If that dude was a chick, I would totally fuck him, but that would be gay, but it would be OK if I was gay, but it would be genderqueer, but I'm not gay, but it'd be OK if was gay, but I'm not guy, but I'm not genderqueer, but maybe I'm genderqueer. Maybe I'm genderqueer. It'd be OK if I was genderqueer, I'm feeling really down on myself, can somebody, preferably an anarchist-minded chick with a halter-top, could come over to my apartment, which really isn't my apartment, but I'm really just staying at this dude's apartment, because my brilliant literature is worth room and board and yours isn't, so fuck yeah, I'm feeling really down on myself right now, but my dick is really hard right now if you know what I mean. ;( ;( ;(

I just made a mural of my paint on the wall with my semen.




ONE LOVE [genocide]

ps: masturbating is great, but AUGH MY BACK

3 comments:

  1. Hello Peter, he have done a review of the Spanish version of your book: How nonviolence protects the State. Puedes verla aquĆ­: http://goo.gl/8NSDI

    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ey Peter,

    This is irrelevant to your post but could not find other way of contact.

    I am thinking on getting a group together to translate "anarchy works" to spanish, as a winter task. But wanted to check with you first in case anybody else is on it, but also for possible help on distribution.

    Please get in touch
    email en.la.ilera@googlemail.com

    In solidarity

    m

    (no need to publish the comment with my email address, cheers)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry, but im having a really hard time determining if this blog is a fantastic satire or if you, Peter, are really as much of a douchebag as you portray yourself. Help?

    ReplyDelete