Sunday, October 31, 2010

50% Decline in Peter Gelderloos Blogspot Followers is Totally Fucking Unacceptable

I am not fucking around with you guys anymore. I just give and give and give, and you just take and take and take. Is this how you fucking repay me? Seriously guys? Are you fucking serious? Jesus Fucking Christ!

Things were great between us, I had two Blogspot followers. It wasn't much, but I'm not a needy man! But you just had to go and shit on it! The arrangement we had, it was perfect....

There was my first Blogspot follower, Peter, who I assume is only following my blog because we share the same first name. Peter, you've never fucked me in the back, you're one of the little heroes....

But my second Blogspot follower, Corvus - Man, you always seemed so cool, with your sophisticated Latin username and our possible mutual interests that I never bothered to learn about. I gave you my love, yet you gave me no love in return. And now you've stopped giving all together....

I will totally fucking kill myself if I don't get more Blogspot followers...I'm dead serious, this isn't like all those other times where I flaked out, I'll definitely do it this time! I have the razors and pills and everything, and I'm going to go out like the hardcore motherfucker I am!

You Blogspot followers are all I have, I care about you so much, and you go and abuse me and lead me on...and.......*bursts into tears*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUU ALLLLLL (especially Corvus)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love this post.

    I left bc some of the posts targeting PG's... I mean your... "respect" for females, while funny-in-a-true-sorta-way, to be hard to read due to the subject matter.

    But I like this post. Do more posts on video games and less on misogyny. And I'll think about re-subscribing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, just found out that there is more to the story of why this blog is jacked- including distressing women and using them to make PG look bad. So I guess I won't subscribe at all again. Sucks because the Mario entry was pure hilarity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corvus, stop playing with my emotions, nothing you say will ever repair the gaping hole you left in my heart.

    ReplyDelete