Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jan Michael Dichter: Haters Gotta Hate

"If you're havin' girl problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one."

-Defiance Ohio


You know what makes me sick? A bunch of so-called "feminists" from the imperialist metropolis who feel entitled to bypass formal consensus-based conflict resolution and behave like the patriarchal lynchmobs of the past.

I've seen this before in my daring expeditions across the globe. Last week I was in the Amazon rainforest and the indigenous people of color I was chillin' with got into this whole thing about hatin'. That's just what happens when you're so damn good, the haters start to swarm like flies. They can't handle how bold and sexy and articulate you are in demanding the emancipation of all oppressed people that they start to whine about how you're a "rapist prick".

Let's read some of this straight-up B.S.

Ideologically speaking, male-bodied anarchists and communists align with principles of egalitarianism and anti-authoritarianism, yet daily practices in this regard oftentimes fall short.  We have repeatedly seen a chasm between theory and praxis in male-bodied treatment of women and other oppressed people. 

Blah blah, change the record, I've encountered these lesbian COINTELPRO types before, but let me tell you that in all likelihood they are the rapists. I don't know how many so-called "female-bodied" people (talk about gender binary reductionism!) have tried to take advantage of me and explot the fact that I am so awesome. To which I gotta say, back off ladies! Just because we got something good on the "down low" doesn't mean I can't hang with other bitches, you know what I'm saying?

These are probably the same "feminist" weasels who whine when daring Islamic revolutionary leaders take charge against the forces of US imperialism. Our comrades in the Middle East have this problem frequently, so-called "women and other oppressed people" get on revolutionary leaders of a truly heroic magnitude because they're so fucking good at giving me a 14-inch rager.

So from one revolutionary leader to another, I salute you Jan Michael "Maus" Dichter, author of the "Like Lost Children" blog. Unlike some so-called "feminists" I remember the revolutionary principle of bros before hos.

No comments:

Post a Comment