Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Comments on Nachie's Samavartaka

"Satan My Master, I slit my wrists to drain me of my blood" - Defiance Ohio
I wake up. What time is it? It's either very early in the morning or very late in the afternoon. My sheets need to be changed, I can feel the crumpled up balls of paper and used condoms scratching up against my beautifully carved body. My mattress has gone flat, maybe I should get my parents to buy me one of those Tempur-Pedic mattresses...nah, that's a bourgeois luxury I cannot afford. Keep it together Peter! Eye of the tiger, Peter, eye of the tiger. I gotta be tough, I gotta be a survivor. I've made a lot of enemies in the past. That's what happens when you rock as hard as I do all the fucking time. My hard-on is making it difficult for me to sleep on my stomach...welp, I know the cure for that, luckily I got that Vaseline I shoplifted from WaWa during my daring adventures in Delaware.

When you've had as many beautiful and willing ladies as I have, selecting your masturbation fantasy is like beholding vast cornucopia of sensual pleasures. 1-2-3 like magic, right on the wall. Nailed 'em! Haven't been squatting in this place for long but I already have the egg-like sheen 'goin, organic bitches love that avant garde body art shit. But the truth is, I gotta move on from Australia, I'm just tired of the whole Australian "scene". But first, Pizza Rolls.

After stuffing my face with Pizza Rolls, I check anarchistnews.org, such a loathesome little website. There's something by a guy named Nachie called Samavartaka, I give it a cursory glance, perhaps I should write a rebuttal essay about the Orientalist reductionism. I'll call it "Comments on Nachie's Samavartaka".

The black dog materializes in front of me again

"PETER, THE TIME HAS COME, EMBRACE YOUR DARK MASTER, THE WANING MOON CALLS TO YOU THIS BLEAK AUTUMN NIGHT, WORLDS OF CHAOS WILL UNFOLD BEFORE YOUR EYES, EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY AND GRASP THE FIREY SWORD!"

I vomit up the pizza rolls. Time to become a vegan again.

1 comment:

  1. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign!
    tempur-pedic mattresses

    ReplyDelete